We accept quality guest posts to be submitted to the blog pages of kiss-fitness.co.uk website which must follow our guidelines
First of all, we do not offer FREE guest posts. There is an administration charge of £35 for guest posts that are eventually published on the site. This fee covers the administration time and works posting your post to our site.
Please note this charge does not represent a sponsored post, it is merely to cover the cost of publishing the content.
These guidelines must be followed in all guest posts.
- Typically guest posts are between 700 and 1700 words long
- The content must closely matches the general of the website specifically focused on health, fitness, exercise or diet.
- Posts may include doing follow links, ideally to relevant content and pages which will be vetted for quality purposes.
- The content must be original and we must own the content, it can not appear on another website, all content is run through Copyscape.
- We will provide the image for the post, however, we will accept suggestions on royalty free images.
- We prefer to include a bio and link of the author if it is freelanced content and no author is to be attributed then no link will be included.
If you’d like to submit a content proposal, please submit a proposal