For many, the TRX Suspension Trainer might be new to you and this might be the first time you have heard of it, well let’s introduce this invaluable piece of kit, it was born in the US military-driven through the need for marines to be able to continue to train while in war zones or held up in safe houses.
The piece of kit that the founder of this product ‘Randy Hetrick’ and his team had produced enabled them to train anywhere, therefore enabling to stay in shape and fit for their roles as US Navy Seals. The product has been much refined since it’s early days when it was just some lengths of parachute webbing stitched together. Today TRX Suspension Trainer’s are at the forefront of fitness innovation providing a cost-effective tool that can be used in so many locations and using the only bodyweight for an all-over body workout. It’s no wonder it has been so popular with personal trainers across the globe.
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the Original brand of body suspension training, shaking up the fitness industry with a totally versatile piece of kit which can accommodate nearly any exercise and be taken anywhere.
- TRX Video Introduction by TRX Fitness Anywhere
- 1½” industrial-grade nylon webbing.
- Rated tensile strength to 1,250 lbs
- Sewn with heavy-gauge bonded nylon thread; double-stitched for strength and durability
- Adjustable non-slip CAM buckles rated to 1,250 lbs. each
- Club-grade grips and integrated foot cradles with neoprene padding for comfort and traction
- Sturdy carabineer with locking tooth to ensure safe training for the most demanding users
- Adjusts from 6′ to 12′ in length to accommodate users of all sizes and abilities
- Weight 1.79 lbs
- Quick & Effective
- Easy to set up
- Suitable for all ability and fitness levels (intensity easily adjusted)
- Workout anywhere
[…] you’ve come across this article then you no doubt already know what a TRX is! And you also have been exploring the wide range of exercise that are possible. Many TRX exercise […]